Air Knives for Drying Cooling and Cleaning
|2-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $246 US $230 US $210|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 304 SS-24
- Air Inlet: 50 or 63 or 76mm
- Open Mouth Width: 2mm-3mm
- Condition: New
- Trademark: manvac
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Length: 600mm
- Color: Silver
- Warranty: 18 Months
- Weight: 6kgs
- Specification: stainless steel material
- HS Code: 7326909000
Product name: Air Knives For Industrial Blowoff
Air knife in the industrial field there are a lot of hair except water, blowing dust and other applications,
such as blowing in addition to steel, aluminum alloy profile plane of dust, moisture, blowing in addition to the moisture on the surface of beverage bottles, cans and other packaging bottle blowing product on the surface of the dust and impurity removal, residual liquid, water on the outer packing, and the conveyor belt cleaning.
In the compressed air supply conditions, air knife can meet the application of perfect.
Air Knives Application:
The wind blade has a strong wind curtain, which can be used for various blowing and wind cooling applications, for example:
1. The automotive industry: used for blowing in the manufacture of additional water, cooling liquid, dust, debris, etc., as well as steel plate spray before cooling, drying, dust.
2. The electronics industry: electronic circuit board drying fast before assembly.
3. Canned drinks and bottles: beverage bottle label, inkjet or packaging, bottle or bottle of water and attachments blowing.
4. Chemical industry: labeling or packaging, the surface of chemical substances or water blowing.
5. The food and medicine in manufacturing or packaging, the moisture and attachments or dust blowing, bagging and bag before opening.
6. Metal industry: from the surface of the metal blowing coolant or other liquid. Rolling mill emulsion blowing. Yu Paoguang, plating, painting process before the surface drying or cooling.
7. Rubber and plastic material industry: blowing dust or debris from the surface of the product. Dry before extrusion or injection. Cooling after injection molding.
8. Printing (ink jet): inkjet, pre printing dust, debris, water vapor blowing, or the use of rapid drying ink.